Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One down One to go!

This past week I finished one dress. This dress is white and I used a pattern to complete it. This dress was very easy to make. I did not have to come up with my own ideas or sizes. All I did was decide what size I needed to make and then cut out pattern then fabric. Then I followed the step by step directions. This was an easy process with not much thinking. I did not spend much time putting this dress together because the biggest part was already taken care of. This week will spend a lot more time because i have to finish measuring my top part of my dress. Having the pattern done already is worth the cost of not having it done. Pattern pieces are about 4 to t0 dollars. The price for of the pattern pieces is worth the hours one saves in the end process. The only down fall I can point out is the fact that the dress does not 100 percent fit my body. Yet with a few modification I can get to better fit my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment