Monday, April 12, 2010

New Craft

So as the class knows last week I got engaged. So in the process I got a ton of pictures that his brother had taken of the proposal and his mother of the whole weekend. This week I decided that I would start a scrap book. This is a very different route than making clothing, but in my first blog I talked about making something that could use for a long time. In this case the scrap book would work out very well a memory keeper. This process is very time consuming. I need to first buy the scrap book I would use then I needed to get the little pieces and paper that would bring the book together.
This item is a unnecessary item that i do not need to have but I very much want to have for the future. This item will tell the story of the past that many people would want to hear. This would be consider fancy work in clothing. I added a lot of detail and time to this project. This was a very important time to my life.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's cool you started making a scrapbook! I've been making mine for my project, and I think they are a great way to remember the past. I do not necessarily think they are unnecessary to make, but I do agree it can be called fancy work.

    ReplyDelete